Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Matter of Health

During the last 2 years, I have been dealing with a cough that wouldn't go away. I finally had the necessary tests done, and the verdict was something that I can't accept... a lung fungus that will never heal.

I went through taking all the poisons (medications) that the doctor wanted me to take to combat this "never healing" fungus. They made me sicker than the disease. So I stopped. Cold. But I didn't give up. I decided to go on a holistic approach to killing this thing. I have long been a believer in holistic medicine, having used it to help me several times in my life. After all, if you had a choice between taking rat poison (anti-coagulant) or drinking a glass or two of wine every night, wouldn't you choose the wine? Thought so.

I started this with a complete body and parasite cleanse. It's just a series of herbs that help your organs to push out all the creeping crud that accumulates in the body. I am in Week #2 of the cleanse, and am feeling better than I have felt in a really long time. It hasn't been harsh on my system either.

The idea of doing a body cleanse came to me after talking to one of my cousins (thank you Amy), about how she did the same thing before her cancer surgery. She said she never felt better, and the meds she had to take after the surgery worked so much more effectively than if she hadn't done it at all. It made a lot of sense to me. I don't want to end my life having to take more and more medications just to function normally. Since that is what was happening, I concluded that the crap is building up in my system, making it less effective than it would have been otherwise. I'm sleeping better now, eating less (I'm just not hungry), and am stronger physically than I had been the last few months. I am actually cleaning house now! (Pick your jaw up from the floor...) It's still a little rough going, but I am SO much better than I was just a short month ago. Maybe soon I'll be able to get back on my workout program. Oh hell... housework IS a workout!

I haven't gone back on the meds for the lung thingy. I'm going to try a homeopathic remedy after the cleanse is over. I'll keep you posted.


Nazdrovie'

Paczki Puta

No comments: