Saturday, September 4, 2010

One Week Down

Last night I completed my first week at college! Wow... I didn't know exactly how crazy I was for taking on so many class hours this semester. I am taking a total of 17 hours, in order to complete my bachelors degree in 3 years. To all the naysayers... Oh YES I CAN! I'm on top of my work and have another 3 days off this weekend to get ahead. I've got it all planned out, and barring any complications, I should be ahead of the game all semester.

I decided to take a concentration of Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, Medical Terminology, Psychology and English Composition. Next semester, I'm going with A&P II, English Comp II, History, Music Appreciation and... and... um... I don't know what else! OH! College Algebra! If I make it through this semester, I'll take another 17 hours next semester and that will give me 34 hours at the end of my first year instead of 27, and that cuts out almost an entire semester of classes after completion of my AAS.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm going into Physical Therapy. Do I think I can do it? Hell, YEAH! I do! I'm juggling a lot right now... college, home, taking care of my health and hopefully work if I can get a decent part-time gig at a PT clinic. If I can't get a paying gig, I'll do a little volunteer work to get my name in the mix. But yes, I can! I'm doing it. Gonna fly now! Flying high now! I'm a Pluskota. I'm a scrapper!

Nazdrowie'

Paczki Puta

No comments: